Dining and rooms
- Home cooking using typical biological products
- Bed & Breakfast
- Half- board or full board solutions
- Nature and archaeological trips
- Walks on foot or on horseback
- Mountain bike routes
- Didactic courses for groups and school children
- Visits to the Museum with agricultural-pastoral findings
- Visit to the farm pine grove with its ancient farming tools
Besides the traditional agriturism services with typical lunches and dinners, the Mendulas Agristurism provides large rooms with 2 or 4 beds, all with a private bathroom and shower, air conditioning, heating and complete change of laundry.
Mendulas also has a riding school and it is possible to hire horses for trekking and walks or join in with one's own horses. The farm has many nature routes of great archaeological interest.
You can also go for splendid walks or mountain-bike rides along the narrow country lanes.
We also pay particular attention to didactic activities.